Friday, November 12, 2010

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like. . .

Yes, the holidays are approaching and this year I'm really looking forward to them. I've dug into my FQ stash of favorite Christmas fabrics this year (12 Days of Christmas by Kate Spain) and finished a couple of little projects.

First, the little Friendship Bag~instead of 1 1/2" strips, I just fussy cut the front and back panels to accentuate the wee people ice skating.
Same with the Hexagon Needle Book I just can't get enough of this print. A whimsical Christmas~that's for me!

3 comments:

  1. Cute cute cute! I love the red quilting on that friendship bag! And what a perfect fabric to use for a hexie needle book. I haven't cut into my 12-Days fabrics yet, but they sure are adorable, aren't they? Looks like you are having fun these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see what you mean about the needlebooks. They're addictive, aren't they? Your 12 Days of Christmas one is very cute.

    ReplyDelete